BUY AMPHETAMINE CRYSTAL ONLINE
Amphetamine Crystal Powder is a stimulant drug, which speed up the messages traveling between the brain and the body.
Amphetamine is a stimulant (‘upper’). It can be a powder or tablet which you sniff, swallow or inject. Speed is an off-white or pinkish powder and can sometimes look like crystals. Base speed is purer and is a pinkish grey colour and feels like putty. You can dab speed onto your gums or sniff in lines like cocaine using a rolled up bank note. You can also roll it up in a cigarette paper and swallow. This is called a ‘speedbomb’. You can buy Amphetamine Crystal and mix it in drinks or inject it. You can smoke methamphetamine in its ‘crystal’ form. It starts to affect you within 20 minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours.
- You feel exhilarated, with more energy and confidence
- You don’t need much sleep or food
- Your pupils look wider and your face paler
- Your breathing and heart rate increase and blood pressure rises
- Dry mouth, diarrhoea, need to urinate more often
- Higher doses also cause flushing, sweating, headaches, teeth grinding, jaw clenching and racing heart
- You may be talkative and aggressive
- Can sometimes cause amphetamine psychosis, when you lose contact with reality
- Tolerance – you need to take more to get the same buzz
- Anxiety, depression, irritability and aggression
- Powerful cravings
- You may become violent
- Mood swings
- Mental health problems such as psychosis, paranoia, delusions and hallucinations
- Weight loss
- Scratching or itchy skin
- Sniffing speed can damage the inside lining of your nose
- Injecting speed can cause vein damage and sharing needles puts you at risk of HIV and hepatitis
- Risk of overdose
- Heart failure
- Very dangerous if you combine it with anti-depressants or alcohol
- Risk of HIV and hepatitis if you share snorting or injecting gear
- May trigger underlying mental health problems
- Increased sex drive can lead to unsafe sex, with the risk of unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or HIV
If you are pregnant
Do not take if you are pregnant as we don’t know what the risks are to your baby.
You can become addicted to speed physically and psychologically, so your body craves it and you find it hard to cope with life without it.
You may have anxiety and panic attacks after withdrawal from speed. You may feel you have no energy for weeks afterwards.
How long does it stay in your system?
Speed will show up in a urine test for 1-2 days. (The length of time depends on the test used, the amount you take, if you have other medical conditions and your own metabolism. Please use this figure as a guide only).
What help is available?
- Self-help support such as Narcotics Anonymous
- Counselling or psychotherapy
- Complementary therapies such as acupuncture
- Support from your doctor
- Residential treatment programmes
- One to one or group family support
- Contact the Drugs Helpline 1800 459 459 to find out about options in your area
Common names for amphetamines are speed, fast, up, uppers, louee, goey and whiz.
Crystal methamphetamine is also known as ice, shabu, crystal meth, or glass.
WHAT DO AMPHETAMINES LOOK LIKE?
Amphetamines are a family of related drugs. They can be in the form of a powder, tablets, capsules or crystals. They may be packaged in “foils” (aluminium foil), plastic bags or small balloons when sold illegally.
Amphetamine powder can range in colour from white through to brown; sometimes it may be orange or dark purple. It has a strong smell and bitter taste.
Amphetamine capsules and tablets vary considerably in colour. They can be a mix of drugs, binding agents, caffeine and sugar.
Crystal methamphetamine, a potent form of amphetamine, generally comes in large, sheet-like crystals, or as a crystalline powder.
HOW AND WHY ARE THEY USED?
Amphetamines are generally swallowed, injected or smoked. They are also snorted.
People use amphetamines for different reasons. Some use the drugs to get “high” and dance all night. Others use them to help stay awake for long periods, to improve performance in sport or at work, or to boost their self-confidence. Amphetamines can reduce tiredness and increase endurance.